1 December 2016

1 | CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST

It's finally the first of December! Who else is excited about that? Christmas is one of my favourite holidays by far and I can't wait to share with you all the festive posts I've been writing for this blogmas. I've also planned some nice things to do this month (in real life), and since I love all kind of lists I put them all down.  



I wrote just "Visit a local Christmas Market", but actually I'm going to visit two of them! Here in Helsinki we have Helsinki Christmas Market which is opening within two days. It's always very beautiful and people are so happy with all the festive stuff around, that I'll definitely visit it more than once. This year I'll also visit Porvoo Christmas Market since Porvoo (one of the most beautiful cities in Finland) has been on my "to go" list for over a year and I do want to see what it looks like at this time of a year. 



My  favourite thing on this bucket list is maybe the last one, "Throw a candy cane hunt for your little siblings (or other children)". I found the idea from Pinterest about a month ago and decided to do it myself too. It'll be so much fun to hide candy canes in the garden and then watch the little ones running around looking for them.

What are you going to do this Christmas?

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Love your list!
    http://stylequest.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your list! To be honest, I am going to practice point 8 waaaay too much! I love having pajamas days! Good luck with your Christmas resolutions and have fun :)

    thewandereuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Winter/Christmas Bucket list, so personal and cute, hope you get to do everything on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot cocoa is one of my favorite Christmas drinks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love creating seasonal playlist in Spotify too! It's been years since I went to a Christmas market but I always loved them and the mulled wine too! Such a great Christmas bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Christmas is an excellent time of the year for children. My kids love them. I like the overall winter cold. I like the candy cane hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it feels as if i live in a fantasy world with all the stories that i read over time and the sad reality is it I don't even like December, since it a time that i just want to be over and done. To be honest i would mind to have that happy Christmas feeling, but to be honest it's just not possible for me - our families aren't like that and the sad reality is i don't even feel that i fit in at all, all my friends have left me behind (written me off), since i don't fit into their lifestyle. Most of my friends that i did had are married, have children, have a good job. i don't have any of those things, yes i do have a job, but that hardly provides me money to make a living - i literally receive pocket money. Some times i wish that i didn't even lived for what? Yes, i also had a bucket list of things that i would loved to be doing before i die, i have actually just given up one life, since there's nothing worth living for. I do hope that you would be able to tick of the items from your list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of a Christmas bucketlist :) I would love to visit Finland in winter - it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting! I love your blog, wanna follow each other?

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete